#1 Greeting!

Hello😃, I'm Johnny, I was born on July 4♋,1997. I'm 20 years old, There are five members in my family; they're my parents👨👩, my two precious puppies🐶 and I👦.

I study in National Taipei University of Business (🎓NTUB), and my favorite subject is Math, because I like thinking. Whenever I solve a very hard problem, I have a sense of accomplishment beyond description.

Despite great academic pressure, I spend a lot of time training my volleyball skill. I'm joining school volleyball team with my classmate to work out myself every Monday's and Friday's night💪.

Before graduation, I hope I can get more information license and get TOEIC score 450 or more. After graduation, I hope to have a chance to increase my expertise so that I can find a good job🙏.

Comments

  1. Johnny, I guess you really like Math. To me, it's a difficult subject. Since you could do so well in Math, I believe achieving satisfying TOEIC won't be too difficult. 600 will be possible.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#8 TED Talk

#7 English song

#3 Collocation