#5 Free writing


My review of the movie "Ready Player One"


Last week's holiday, I watched a movie with my parents. The name of the movie is "Ready Player One."(一級玩家) It is a science fiction movie. The story is based on Oasis(綠洲), the virtual game world. You can use virtual reality to adventure in the Oasis.

When I put on the 3D glasses, I think that the special effects are excellent and the CGI is totally realistic. This film contains a huge number of Easter eggs waiting to be discovered. If you have played those games that have appeared in the movie, you will have more feelings about this movie.

Finally I have to say that the last battle scenes are spectacular. When Gundam(剛彈) appeared, it's really gave me goosebumps.


Tools :1.Google translate(blue)
       2.Cambridge learner dictionary(green)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#8 TED Talk

#3 Collocation

#7 English song